Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 51 of 18 May 2018 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter referred to as the “Code”), Firenze & Moda Srl, as “Data Controller” of the processing, is required to provide information on the use of your personal data.
2. Source of personal data
The collection of your personal data is done by recording the data supplied by you, as an interested party, when sending a message through the appropriate contact form.
3. Purpose of the processing
Personal data are processed for the purposes strictly related to the performance of the requested service, such as, for example, the answer to the questions requested through the form.
4. Methods of data processing
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data takes place using manual, computerized and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes outlined above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Once the established purposes have been fulfilled, the data will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form.
5. Optional nature of the provision of data
The provision of data is optional, but in the absence it will not be possible to send the message.
6. Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal data may be known only by site administrators, identified as Trustees of the treatment. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purpose of processing), third parties providing services for the site may be informed of the personal data, after being designated as Data Processors and guaranteeing the same level of protection.
7. Rights of the interested party
Finally, we inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data confers on the interested parties the possibility of exercising specific rights, based on the provisions of art. 7 of the “Code” which is reported here:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
– 1. of the origin of personal data;
– 2. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
– 3. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– 4. of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
– 5. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
– 1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– 2. cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– 3. attestation that the operations referred to in letters a. and b. they have been brought to the attention, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– 1. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
– 2. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8. Owner and Managers of the treatment
The Data Controller of personal data referred to in this Notice is Firenze & Moda S.r.l., with registered office in Via G. Pieraccini, 50058 Signa (FI).
The same is responsible for the response, in case of exercising the rights described above.
In order to simplify the submission procedures and reduce the time for feedback, please submit the requests, referred to in the previous paragraph, to Firenze & Moda S.r.l., by contacting the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Website Cookies
This site is built on a CMS platform, which uses a series of cookies. These cookies do not collect any personal information. These cookies are automatically added by the platform.
Google Analytics cookies
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics and Google Maps use “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer to allow the website to analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website in anonymous form will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
You can decide whether to accept cookies or not even by using your browser settings.
The disabling of “third-party” cookies does not affect the navigability in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties”.
As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools-> Options -> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9